A stateless person permanently residing in Uzbekistan for going abroad temporarily or permanently addresses to the departments of Entry, Exit and Registration of Citizenship (EE&RC)
at the place of permanent residence.
List of necessary documents for processing exit visa from Uzbekistan for stateless persons:
1) permanent residence permit;
2) application of a standard form;
3) receipt for payment of the state duty;
4) 4 photos sized 35 х 45 mm.
In case of the exit for permanent residence abroad
In addition to the abovementioned documents it is necessary to attach a notarized consent of
In case of a temporary exit abroad
1. In case of a temporary exit abroad person is issued a sticker of a permissive record for traveling abroad, valid for a period of 2 years.
2. During this period, a stateless person may repeatedly travel abroad.
3. The validity of the sticker must not exceed the validity of the certificate of stateless person or travel document.
4. Exit without processing a sticker entails responsibility, established by legislation.
5. The expiration of the sticker validity abroad is not a basis for bringing the stateless persons to a responsibility at the entry to Uzbekistan, as well as when traveling from one foreign country to another.
The procedure of consideration of appeals by departments of EE&RC
Period of consideration
On return from abroad
After returning from abroad, a stateless person permanently residing in Uzbekistan, within 3 working days, must apply to the Department of Entry, exit and registration of citizenship (EE&RC) to pass the certificate or travel document and in return obtain a residence permit in Uzbekistan.
Grounds for cancellation of residence permit and permanent residence of foreign citizens and stateless persons permanently residing in the territory of Uzbekistan, departed abroad