Uzbekistan (uzb O’zbekiston/ Ўзбекистон) or Republic of Uzbekistan (uzb O’zbekiston Respublikasi/ Ўзбекистон Республикаси)
Central part of Central Asia
Neighboring states: in the east - Kyrgyzstan; in the northeast, north and northwest - Kazakhstan; in the south-west and south - Turkmenistan in the south - Afghanistan and in the south-east - Tajikistan.
1 sovereign republic (Karakalpakstan)
- Andijan region
- Bukhara region
- Jizzakh region
- Kashkadarya region
- Navoi region
- Namangan region
- Samarkand region
- Surkhandarya region
- Sirdaryo region
- Tashkent region
- Fergana region
- Khorezm region
447,400 - km²
33 085 200
- Islam – 88%
- Christianity - 9%
- • 3% - others
Mobile operators of Uzbekistan
- GSM 900/1800 standard
- International code: + 998 93/94
- GSM standard
- International code: + 998 90/91
- GSM standard
- International code: +998 97
- GSM standart
- CDMA-450 standart
- International code: +998 99/95
- CDMA 2000 standard
- International code: +998 98
All GSM operators provide 3G and 4G LTE data transfer services.
- Fire service - 101
- Police -102
- Ambulance - 103
- Gas Emergency Service 104
- Rescue Service 1050
Information Centers and Hotlines
- "Hotline" of Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan – 1008
- Information on phone numbers – 1009
- Call Center of Uzbekistan Tourism portal – 1163, 71-200-00-88
- "Hotline" – State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan – 1108
- "Hotline" of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan – 1164
- "Hotline" of the Ministry of Employment and Labor Relations of Uzbekistan – 1165
The climate of Uzbekistan is favorable for travel in this country throughout the year. It is believed that the best time to visit Uzbekistan:
- March to June;
- September to November.
The average temperature is from +10 to -8 C.
The average temperature is from +15 to +20 C.
The average temperature is from +25t o +35 C.
The average temperature is from +10 to +20 C.
Holidays (non-working) days are:
- January 1 - New year;
- March 8 - Women's Day;
- March 21 - Navruz holiday (Eastern New year, spring festival);
- May 9 - Memory and Honor Day;
- September 1 - Independence Day;
- October 1 – Teacher’s and Mentor’s Day;
- December 8 - Constitution Day;
- The first day of the religious holiday "Ruza Khayit" (Eid-al-Fitr);
- • The first day of the religious holiday "Kurban Hayit" (IID al-Adha).
220 V AC, 50 A; standard double plug socket